KOSSAN


Logo


Profile

KOSSAN RUBBER INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD
Wisma Kossan,
Lot 782, Jalan Sg Putus,
Off 3 3/4 Mile, Jalan Kapar,
42100 Klang,
Selangor, Malaysia

Contact Person :

Tel : +603-3291 2657

Fax : +603-3291 2903

E-mail : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Website : www.kossan.com.my

product kossan
Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd was founded in 1979 manufacturing rubber cutlass bearings for fishing boats. The founder, Dato’ Lim Kuang Sia, was a chemist and an engineer. Today, the company is one of Malaysia’s largest manufacturers of technical rubber products with an annual compounding capacity of 10,000 metric tons, and the world’s second largest manufacturer of disposable latex gloves.
  1. Kossan Rubber Industries produces technical rubber products for printing, automotive, marine, and construction uses, to name a few. They also manufacture latex and nitrile examination gloves for use in medical facilities and clean rooms. Both lines of rubber products adhere to local and international standards. Their gloves contain a low protein content and are free of irritating chemicals that can be harmful to consumers.

    With over 250 active customers, Kossan Rubber Industries exports their products to over 170 countries around the world. The company exports about 60% of their technical rubber products, with the remaining 40% being distributed to local markets. More than 95% of their manufactured latex and nitrile gloves are exported overseas to regions such as the United States, Europe, South America, the Middle East, and more.

    Customers who purchase rubber products from Kossan Rubber Industries appreciate the excellent customer service and high degree of professionalism that the company provides. Their products are the highest quality, and the company has supplied products for many major projects, including rubber bearings for the Second Penang Bridge – the longest bridge in Asia. Consumers trust Kossan Rubber Industries to deliver top quality rubber products with efficiency and professionalism.

Product Features

  • In-house quality control laboratories
  • A focus on continuous improvement to provide long-term, sustainable growth
  • Advanced software to ensure product consistency and quality
  • Support from international shipping lines to provide competitive rates worldwide