Achieving Corporate Excellence.
1. To organise at least 30 trade promotion activities every 3 months:
- International Trade Fair
- Trade and Investment Mission
- Export Acceleration Mission
- Promotion Booth
- International Sourcing Programme (INSP)
- Export Training Program
- In-Store Promotion
2. To entertain and answer information on trade opportunities within 2 working days and to disseminate international tender notices within 2 working days from the received date.
3. To inform the results to the applicants for participation in the trade fairs and trade missions within 1 week after the application closing date.
4. To ensure the release of publications as follows:
- MATRADE Online News – every 2 weeks
- MATRADE Leads – every week
- Upcoming Events – every 3 months
- Trade Mart – every 2 months
5. To update the website within 2 working days upon receiving the updated information.
6. To review all completed Market Development Grant (MDG) applications and to give the results to the applicants within 10 working days.
Client's Charter Achievements