Achieving Corporate Excellence.
1. To organise at least 30 trade promotion activities every 3 months:
- International Trade Fair
- Trade and Investment Mission
- Export Acceleration Mission
- Promotion Booth
- International Sourcing Programme (INSP)
- In-Store Promotion
- Export Training Program
- Industry Visits
- Guest Speaker
- Outreach Programme
- Courtesy Call
2. To entertain and answer information on trade opportunities within 2 working days.
3. To inform the results to the applicants for participation in the trade fairs and trade missions within one (1) week after the Selection Committee Meeting.
4. To ensure the release of publications as follows:
- MATRADE Online News – every 2 weeks
- MATRADE Leads – every week
- Upcoming Events – every 3 months
5. To update the website within 2 working days upon receiving the updated information.
6. To approve completed Market Development Grant (MDG) applications within 7 working days.
7. To process and approve applications and claims (upon completed documents) for Services Export Fund (SEF) :-
Activity 1 - 14 working days
- Promoting Malaysian expertise in services at international events overseas as speaker in conferences, forums and participating in services industry related competitions.
- Travelling expenses for tender bidding.
- Procuring commercial intelligence/ market reports for assessing business opportunity or projects overseas.
Activity 2 - 14 working days
- Rendering services for projects undertaken overseas.
- Presentation to potential clients for assessing business and projects overseas.
- Preparation of prototype, system customisation/localisation to meet projects requirements overseas.
Activity 3 - 30 working days
- Initial Cost of Setting up Office Overseas.
Activity 4 - 30 working days
- Logistic cost for sending Malaysian products/equipment for project abroad implemented by Malaysian services companies (port to port).
Activity 5 - 90 working days
- Conduct feasibility study for specific international project overseas.
8. To process and approve applications and claims (upon completed documents) for Large Corporation – SME Partnership Programme (LCSME) within 14 working days.
Client's Charter Achievements