MATRADE constantly seeks new and innovative ways to support Malaysian companies to participate in the global arena.
MATRADE Global Network Enhances Your Marketing Outreach
MATRADE constantly seeks new and innovative ways to support Malaysian companies to participate in the global arena. Understanding the importance of a presence in the target market for an export oriented business, MATRADE now offers working space within its overseas offices as a temporary marketing facility for aspiring Malaysian businesses.
This facility will be equipped with:
- Basic Office Setup
- PC & unlimited internet access
- Telephone & Fax
- Meeting Rooms
- Resources Center with up-to-date local directories and publication.
Additional support services provided for the occupants at this facility include:
- Assistance in terms of marketing, product research & exports promotion activities
- Trade leads & business enquiries
- Trade Matching
Terms and Conditions
- A maximum of 3 months occupancy per company
- Companies are required to commit a minimal no-refundable security deposit
- Long term rental is only available in MATRADE Rotterdam
Click on the map to view MATRADE worldwide offices