- Promoting Malaysian expertise in services at international events overseas as speaker in conferences, forums and participating in services industry related competitions.
- Travelling expenses for tender bidding.
- Procuring commercial intelligence / market reports for assessing business opportunity or projects overseas.
- Rendering services for projects undertaken overseas.
- Presentation to potential clients for assessing business and projects overseas.
- Preparation of prototype, system customisation and localisation to meet projects requirements.
||Initial Cost of Setting up Office Overseas.
||Logistic cost of sending Malaysian products, equipment or merchandising for project abroad undertaken by Malaysian services companies.
||Grant for conducting feasibility study for specific international project overseas.
|B. Soft Loan (Soft Loan Scheme for Services Exports)|
||Costs incurred in preparation and submission of project proposals for overseas projects.
||Expenses related to raising bank guarantee or performance bond to execute overseas project.