MATRADE is organising the National Export Day (NED) 2019 on Thursday, 24 October 2019 at Malaysia Exhibition and Convention Center (MECC) Kuala Lumpur. The program will be officiated by YB MITI Minister Datuk Darell Leiking.
NED 2019 is part of MATRADE’s strategies to intensify its export promotion initiatives with a view of nurturing and growing more Malaysian companies to become global champions.
More than 25 speakers from export and entrepreneurship ecosystem will be involved.
Interesting topics lined up:
- Opportunities for Growth with MATRADE’s Global Trade Offices
- From Local Champions to Global Market Leaders
- Alternative Financing to Scale Your Business
- Taking Malaysian Business to the World
- Good Governance Builds Sustainable Business
- How to Become a Global Business Partner
- Digital Trade: The Enabler of New Market Opportunities
as well as consultation sessions with MATRADE and related stakeholders.
The targeted participants for the program will include all sectors in the economy; beginning from new start-ups to advance exporters. MATRADE aspires 1,000 participants for NED 2019.
The Time to Export is Now. Come and join us!