- Direct claim application – company to onboard the eCommerce platform(s) first before submitting claim application.
- Within 6 (six) months after onboarding the eCommerce platform(s).
- Companies MUST utilize the incentive within the calendar year.
- Company is required to submit application form for DMT Scheme to MATRADE with detailed plan and quotation together with Digital Marketing Template for digital marketing and/or training for the year for approval process.
- Approved companies can submit claim for reimbursement of incentive after all digital marketing services have been rendered by the service providers and/or companies has attended the training programme
- Service providers for DMT activities can either be the eCommerce platform themselves or Technology Solution Providers (TSP) authorized by MDEC only
- List of authorized TSP can be downloaded here: TSP List
- Company is allowed a maximum of 4 (four) times claims’ submission within a year
- Claim submission must be within 30 days after the activities or services are completed.
- SSM / SKM Registration Form (Form 9 / Form D / SKM Form / etc)
- Latest Audited Financial Report (for ROC) / Latest Management Account (for ROB)
- Form of Annual Return of A Company Having Shareholders (for ROC)
- Latest EPF Statement
- Product Brochure
- Letter of Declaration of Products Made in Malaysia (for trading companies)
Supporting Onboarding Scheme Documents
- Invoice from eCommerce Platform / Channel Partner
- Receipt from eCommerce platform / Channel Partner
- Screenshot of company’s page in eCommerce platform
Supporting DMT Scheme Application & Claim Documents
- Invoice from eCommerce Platform / Technology Solution Provider (TSP)
- Receipt from eCommerce Platform / TSP
- Outcome report of digital marketing activities
- Training attendance sheet & certificate
Application can be done through the system: Click here
For DMT claim, submission will be done via courier / mail with the following procedure:
- All claim documents must be submitted to the eTRADE Secretariat at:
- Level 15, East Wing, Menara MATRADE, Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, 50480 Kuala Lumpur (attn: Programme Unit (eTRADE)
- Estimate processing time:
- For Onboarding Scheme Claim Application – 30 days after receiving complete application and documents
- For DMT Scheme Application – 30 days after receiving complete application and documents
For DMT Scheme Claim Application – 30 days after receiving complete documents
Wish to apply for eTRADE Programme?