Electronic Business Linkages (eBizLink)
The new PEMERKASA initiative mandated to MATRADE to intensify promotion of Malaysia’s export leveraging on virtual and hybrid platforms focusing on online and offline (O2O) with greater emphasis on digital marketing with the support of its 46 overseas offices worldwide through collaboration with local and international stakeholders, including relevant governmental agencies, businesses, and industry players.
eBizLink provides cost-effective and sustainable solutions for Malaysian Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Mid-Tier Companies (MTCs) to seize new business opportunities in global marketplace brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. Participating SMEs and MTCs will be able to generate higher export sales contributed by new sales leads resulted from MATRADE’s existing export promotion activities by leveraging on Digital Trade Platform and eBusiness Online Campaign.
Malaysian SMEs and MTCs registered with MATRADE.
More information on eBizLink Programme:
An inclusive collaboration programme with targeted States for export ready SMEs. This customised SME exporters programme is to address the inbalance number of SME exporters among states and to develop potential SMEs venturing into export activities .
- Export-ready SMEs in the States of Sabah, Sarawak, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Perlis, Kedah and Perak;
- SMEs based on the definition approved by the National Entrepreneur and SME Development Council (NESDC):
- Manufacturing: sales turnover < RM50 million or full-time employees < 200 workers;
- Services and other sector: sales turnover < RM20 million or full-time employees < 75 workers;
- Registered with MATRADE;
- Registered business entity:
- Locally incorporated under Companies Act 1965; or
- Registered under respective authorities or district offices in Sabah & Sarawak
- At least 60% equity owned by Malaysians;
- Not public listed in main board in Malaysia or other countries;
- Not a subsidiary of large firms, MNCs, GLCs and Syarikat Menteri Kewangan Diperbadankan (MKDs); and
- Not a subsidiary of public-listed company in main board in Malaysia or other countries.
More information on GlobPrenuer Programme:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Market Development Grant
The Market Development Grant (MDG) is a support initiative in the form of a reimbursable grant. MDG was introduced in 2002 with the objective of assisting exporters in their efforts to promote Malaysian made products or services globally. The lifetime limit of MDG is RM300,000 and it is specifically formulated for Malaysian SME Companies, Professional Service Providers, Trade and Industry Associations, Chambers of Commerce, Professional Bodies and Co-operatives.
To assist SMEs during the trying COVID-19 pandemic, additional RM200,000 is allocated for company that has already exceeded the ceiling of RM300, 000 for participation in international trade fair, both physical and virtual events.
More information on Market Development Grant: