For eTRADE 1.0 Recipient
In line with the update of eTRADE 2.0 guideline, recipients of eTRADE 1.0 are now eligible to apply for Onboarding Scheme.
Additional Requirements for Recipients of eTRADE 1.0 (effective 1 July 2022)
- The applicant must meet at least ONE of the following requirements:
- Diversification of eCommerce platform e.g. joining a different platform from the one chosen in eTRADE 1.0; OR
- Presence in eCommerce platform for at least one (1) out of the last two (2) years* at applicant’s cost; OR
- eCommerce export sales of not less than RM5,000 annually for at least one (1) out of the last two (2) years*
- The application can be made beginning 1 July 2022.
- Submission of application must be made within 6 months after payment has been made to cross border eCommerce platforms / channel partners.
* The last two (2) years are calculated as 24 months preceding the application date
For recipients of eTRADE 1.0, the amount of incentive offered is 80% of the onboarding cost or RM5,000, whichever lower.